FSX Boeing 747 KLAX Stormy Weather Landing

| Sunday, March 22, 2009

Me attempting to land a Qantas Boeing 747 at KLAX in Flight Simulator X in stormy weather. The 747 sure is difficult to handle, and it's been likened to a cruise ship. But I have a feeling that manually landing a 747 is a lot harder than docking a cruise ship!

Watch as I battle rain and wind in an attempt to get this beast down on the ground :-)



EDIT: It appears that the video quality is so poor you can't see the rain and the wetness of the runway. Next time I'll try to create a higher quality video. The problem is that my Internet connection is slow so I have to make the files smaller in order to get it uploaded faster

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 9, 2011 at 1:57 AM

This is so dangerous!!!!!!You are not to rattle the plane as if you'r flying through turbulence!6 years ago i did that too i crashed...You were lucky! But-PLZ PLZ reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment